We all love the smell and warming comfort that clean sheets bring us. But to the weekly process of cleaning sheets and making beds there are those pesky tasks that we dread as a part of the practice. Whether it’s lifting the bed to put the corners of the bottom sheet all the way under, stuffing your big cozy pillows into their sacks, or making sure the bottom sheet is taught enough– we all have the bed-making task that we dread. Ours, you ask? PUTTING THE DUVET IN THE DUVET COVER.
That is, until recently. We have discovered the fastest and easiest way to put a duvet into the duvet cover, ending with a bang. Check it out!
1. Turn the duvet cover inside out. Lay it on top of your bed with the cover’s opening facing away from where you stand.
2. Place your comforter on top of the duvet. Make sure all of the corners are aligned. If you have corner ties, tie them together.
3. Stand opposite of the opening. Begin to roll the comforter and duvet together like a burrito.
4. Once everything is rolled up, grab one end of the roll and, using the enclosure of the duvet cover, stuff the comforter roll inside, similar to a sandwich bag.
5. Button or zip the duvet cover closed. Position the burrito roll on the bed so that the enclosure is aligned with the bottom of the bed.
6. Begin unrolling and you are done! BANG!